It’s a good idea to feed your cat from a raised dish because the elevation encourages a more natural posture and can aid digestion. Ceramic dishes are also recommended because they are safe and easy to clean. Here’s a round-up of some raised ceramic feeding dishes for cats that are also quite good looking.
- Porcelain food dish with bamboo stand
- Extra wide ceramic raised cat bowl from NECOICHI
- Dual ceramic bowl feeder with black metal stand
- ComSaf slanted raised cat dish
- Elevated bamboo feeder with two ceramic dishes from Pawmosa
- Elevated ceramic cat bowl from SkyAppetite
- Raised ceramic dish with modern fish design
- Black & white cat illustration ceramic bowl with bamboo stand
- ViviPet raised tilt angle ceramic Q Bowl Dish
- Dorakitten raised cat dish with metal stand
- Diamond pattern raised ceramic cat bowls
- Cat & fishbone raised dish with tilt
. . .
*FTC Disclosure: This post contains Amazon Associate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on the links, Hauspanther will get a small commission at no additional cost to you. We are dedicated to finding the coolest products for cats and cat lovers and we never recommend anything that we don’t love.